Ladbrooke Multi 12 Stand Up Commercial Grade Soil Blocker, Made in England
- The Multi 12 stand up soil blocker makes 12 soil blocks at a time, each 2" x 2" x 2", each with a pre-formed seed dimple on the top.
- It is the most versatile of the stand up soil blockers and can be used as the mid sized soil block in Ladbrooke's unique "nesting system".
- The Multi 12 comes fit with 5/8" seeds pins already inserted.
- Soil blocking is a perfect way to start seeds; they promote healthy root growth and eliminate root bounding that occurs in plastic pots.
- Ladbrooke soil blockers are environmentally sustainable products that reduce the use of plastic pots for starting seeds.
- Ladbrooke quality is durable and will last for many years!
- FREE Shipping!*
The Multi 12 creates twelve 2" x 2" x 2" soil blocks at a time. A US 1020 tray can hold three rounds, or 36 - 2" soil blocks with room along the sides of the tray. This soil blocker can be used with 5/8" seed Pins, 1" Dowel Pins, or Cubic Insets. Please note that 5/8" Seed Pins are included with this product, but 1" Dowel Pins and Cubic Inserts need to be purchased separately if required.
Soil blocks also provide a high rate of germination. Ladbrooke tools are used worldwide for starting seeds of all kinds. Soil Blockers eliminate the use of disposable plastics, making them one of the most eco-friendly gardening tools available! You can help reduce our global waste by using organic gardening tools such as the Soil Blocker. Over 4% of the worlds oil production goes into creating plastic and a further 3% to manufacture it. Soil blockers are used extensively to germinate seeds in Europe.
These are utilitarian, hand-made gardening tools, made of robust zinc-plated steel construction. Cosmetic blemishes and water bathing marks made during manufacturing are natural, and in no way alter the functionality of the tool.
*U.S. addresses only.
- 32.00 (in)
- 12.00 (in)
- 10.00 (in)