Ladbrooke 'Micro 20' 3/4" 20-Cell Soil Blocker, Made in England
- The Micro 20 is the ultimate hand-held soil blocker, making twenty 3/4" x 3/4" x 3/4" very small soil blocks at a time, each with a pre-formed dimple on top to place the seed in..
- It is part of the unique Ladbrooke Micro 20/Mini 4/Maxi “nesting system" of making soil blocks.
- Seedlings started in the Micro 20 can be transplanted into Mini 4, Multi 12, and Multi 6 soil blocks, when using Cubic Inserts.
- Soil blocks offer a perfect way to start seeds as they promote healthy root growth and eliminate root bounding that occurs in plastic pots.
- Soil blockers make a "pot-less" pot, used for planting seeds. They are easy to use and a great gift for gardeners.
- Ladbrooke soil blockers are environmentally sustainable products that reduce the use of plastic pots for starting seeds.
- Ladbrooke quality is durable and will last for many years!
- FREE Shipping!
The Micro 20 soil blocker makes very small 3/4" soil blocks for small seeds and requires using a fine soil blocking mix without rocks and twigs. Potting soil is compressed wet into the soil block mold and then discharged into a tray with the ejection handle. Very simple to use and handle. With soil blocks, roots are air-pruned and transplant shock, stunting, slow-growth are greatly reduced.
Soil blocks also provide a high rate of germination. Ladbrooke tools are used worldwide for making soil blocks and are eco friendly. You can help reduce global waste by using organic gardening tools such as Ladbrooke Soil Blockers. Ladbrooke hand tools work great for the novice as well and the experienced gardener.
These are utilitarian, hand-made gardening tools. Cosmetic blemishes and water bathing marks made during manufacturing are natural, and in no way alter the functionality of the tool. Please note, Micro 20 soil blocks are not suitable for transplanting into Mini 5 soil blocks as the block is not large enough to accommodate a cube insert.
*U.S. addresses only.
- 5.00 (in)
- 4.00 (in)
- 3.00 (in)