Ladbrooke 'Mini 4' 2-Inch 4-Cell Soil Blocker, Made in England
- The popular Ladbrooke Mini 4 hand-held soil blocker makes four 2” soil blocks.
- It comes with a set of four 5/8" seed pins, which must be inserted and make a pre-formed seed dimple on the top of each soil block.
- It is part of the unique Ladbrooke Micro 20/Mini 4/Maxi “nesting system" of making soil blocks.
- Soil blocks offer a perfect way to start seeds as they promote healthy root growth and eliminate root bounding that occurs in plastic pots.
- Easy to use and a great gift for gardeners.
- Ladbrooke soil blockers are environmentally sustainable products that reduce the use of plastic pots for starting seeds.
- Ladbrooke quality is durable and will last for many years!
- FREE Shipping!
The Mini 4 soil blocker is the most popular and versatile of the Ladbrooke soil blockers. It produces four 2-inch soil blocks, each with a pre-formed seed dimple on the top. When fit with Cubic Inserts, Mini 4 soil blocks will have a square indentation to receive Micro 20 soil blocks. Potting soil is compressed wet into the soil block mold and then discharged into a tray with the ejection handle. Very simple to use and handle. Soil blockers make a "pot-less" pot, can be used for all seeds, and are great to use for cuttings as well. With soil blocks, roots are air-pruned and transplant shock, stunting, slow-growth are greatly reduced.
Soil blocks also provide a high rate of germination. Ladbrooke tools are used worldwide for making soil blocks, successfully starting seeds of all kinds, and are eco friendly. You can help reduce global waste by using organic gardening tools such as Ladbrooke Soil Blockers. Ladbrooke hand tools work great for the novice as well and the experienced gardener.
These are utilitarian, hand-made gardening tools, made of robust zinc-plated steel construction. Cosmetic blemishes and water bathing marks made during manufacturing are natural, and in no way alter the functionality of the tool.
Please note that 5/8" Seed Pins are included with the Mini 4, but Cubic Inserts and 1" Dowel Pins need to be purchased separately.
*U.S. addresses only.
- 8.00 (in)
- 8.00 (in)
- 2.00 (in)