Ladbrooke 'Mini 5' 1-3/8" 5-Cell Soil Blocker, Made in England
- The popular Ladbrooke Mini 5 hand-held soil blocker makes five 1-3/8" soil blocks.
- It comes with a set of five 5/8" seed pins, which must be inserted to make a pre-formed seed dimple on the top of each soil block.
- The Mini 5 can also be fitted with 1" Dowel Pins for larger seeds, being planted at greater depths (sold separately).
- Soil blocks offer a perfect way to start seeds as they promote healthy root growth and eliminate root bounding that occurs in plastic pots.
- Easy to use and a great gift for gardeners.
- Ladbrooke soil blockers are environmentally sustainable products that reduce the use of plastic pots for starting seeds.
- Ladbrooke quality is durable and will last for many years!
- FREE Shipping!
The Mini 5 soil blocker is great for mid-summer starts and for small and quick germinating seeds. It produces five 1-3/8" soil blocks, each with a pre-formed seed dimple on the top. Potting soil is compressed wet into the soil block mold and then discharged into a tray with the ejection handle. Very simple to use and handle. Soil blockers make a "pot-less" pot, can be used for all seeds, and are great to use for cuttings as well. With soil blocks, roots are air-pruned and transplant shock, stunting, slow-growth are greatly reduced.
Soil blocks also provide a high rate of germination. Ladbrooke tools are used worldwide for making soil blocks, successfully starting seeds of all kinds, and are eco friendly. You can help reduce global waste by using organic gardening tools such as Ladbrooke Soil Blockers. Ladbrooke hand tools work great for the novice as well and the experienced gardener.
These are utilitarian, hand-made gardening tools, made of robust zinc-plated steel construction. Cosmetic blemishes and water bathing marks made during manufacturing are natural, and in no way alter the functionality of the tool.
Please note, a set of 5/8" seed pins come with the Mini 5, but 1" Dowel Pins need to be purchased separately. Contact Us if you need five Dowel Pins versus four stated in the listing in the listing. Please note that the Mini 5 is not suitable for use with Cube Inserts.
*U.S. addresses only.
- 8.00 (in)
- 8.00 (in)
- 1.50 (in)